Tuesday 30 September 2014

wrap up.

ok. it is official. it is fall.

Not much we could do about it except prepare for the cooler weather. Besides the feet that need more substantial protection from the elements (good bye flip-flops…) I find that layering around the upper body is best to tackle the chillier temperatures, especially as the wind picks up. An item which I have always had great affection for is a scarf. I have many sizes, but my preferred ones are colourful & those which allow me to snuggle under multiple wrappings. 

I particularly have 2 types I have spotted and want to indulge in. I am in love with/ & in need of a large bold buffalo type scarf, red/black combo to be exact. It will be on the top of my list to find. I also like the idea of wearing a chunky crochet scarf, well more of a shawl, the grandma type. I have one in my possession, have had it for many years, one I had scooped up at a retro store in Montreal many moons ago. It's a deep red & hand knitted, very european feeling, very D&G. I love finding treasures in my keep sake trunks!










No comments: