Tuesday 16 September 2014

discovering.

So I admit I do follow the runway shows because I love to see other people's visions & enjoy how they inspire my own dressing possibilities. Came across "Pam & Gella', don't think I have ever heard of them. My attention was enticed by their 1rst shot with denim, of course. I can't say I am particularly captured by the whole collection, but they did have some very cool pieces that make me look at my closet with new eyes. As much as I analyze the top designers I do think that there plenty of visionary people out there who have great potential impact. 
I try to seek them. Are you seeking outside your box?

These are elements that I can easily incorporate into my dressing:
-Colours: blk/white/grey/nude/tan
-Graphic print (loving the eye)
-Fringed leather (have a vintage one that works well)
-Leather pants (don't have :(  (but have similar pleather)
-Classic stripe with heather grey, so much easier than with white
-FAbulous football tee








No comments: