Monday 31 March 2014

white out.

Strange how I observe running shoes when I obviously am not a fan of them…? Key word being "observe" cause i like to look, see, visually analyze. I admire all kind of clothing stuff & accessories, but some are just not part of my wardrobe. Like sneaks. This is my 2nd blog on them, the 1rst "Runners up!" posted in April 2013 where I admired how others incorporate them into their dress styles & on such varied levels. Here I am caught up with all that is white. An unadorned version, an uncomplicated, unpretentious form of the shoe. And I love the starkness of the black/white concept that everyone has managed to put together. 

So easygoing. They are quite versatile. I should try it.



and i like the version of the white sole:


pics: Tommy Ton, http://jakandjil.com


No comments: