Tuesday 24 June 2014

pick a colour.

Sometimes I come across a series of images, website or a magazine (I do love decor mags, paper version of course) & they just make a formidable impression on me. And I want to add them into my life somehow. If it is a mag photo, I might rip it out & lay it out somewhere so that I see it every so often. If it is an internet image, I might down load it on my desk top. Or if the colours inspire me even more, I might try to find an article of clothing to replicate the fashion image or I might get some paint and change a wall colour. & if that's pushing it, then maybe a new throw pillow might do the trick to satiate my desire to have that colour within my space….or if…

Lately I have been obsessing over pink, especially more chalky, dusty type shades, feathery soft, nudish. I love. It's always a beautiful colour, just don't be afraid to use it. It is stunning next to a rich hue of bottle green.




No comments: